We think you'll love this collaboration with Simply Delish! Take Two Barleymilk and Simply Delish are the perfect match creating a delicious and nutritious Neapolitan Pudding Cups Recipe that is super easy to make! Simply Delish not only makes pudding, but plant-based jello! Once you are all done with this recipe, head over to their site and check out some of their recipes like the Cinnamon Apple Pie Parfait or the Jalapeño Peach Jam.
• 1 box Simply Delish Vanilla Pudding
• 1 box Simply Delish Chocolate Pudding
• 1 box Simply Delish Strawberry Pudding
• 3 cups Take Two Unsweetened Barleymilk
• 1 1/2 cups Take Two Chocolate Barleymilk
• Maraschino Cherries, sugar free whipped cream, and chocolate sauce for topping
• Mini glass mason jars or other cups for serving
Make all Simply Delish puddings in separate bowls according to box instructions. Use 1 1/2 cups Take Two Unsweetened Barleymilk for each strawberry and vanilla puddings, then use Take Two Chocolate Barleymilk for chocolate pudding.
Layer each flavor of pudding in your serving container in equal amounts.
Top with whipped cream, chocolate sauce, and cherry to enjoy!!
6 - 8